Hi all,

Before reaching out to the INFRA team. May I ask all of you to make sure
that you follow the two-step process? After sending the initial mail to
the user-unsubscr...@flink.apache.org
<mailto:user-unsubscr...@flink.apache.org> you should receive a request
for a confirmation. If you did confirm it and you are still receiving
messages from the ML, make sure you're using the mail you're subscribed
with.

Best,

Dawid