Just a side input, not only the persistent volume could help with keeping
the local state for the TaskManager pod, but also the ephemeral storage.

Ephemeral storage is bound to the lifecycle of TaskManager pod. And it
could be shared between different restarts of TaskManager container.

Best,
Yang

Sonam Mandal <soman...@linkedin.com> 于2021年5月11日周二 上午1:02写道: