Hi,

I am not familiar with hibench. Does the Flink UI show the configured
parallelism of 20 for the job, and there are indeed 20 partitions on the
Kafka topic you consume?
Which Flink version are you running? The repo
https://github.com/Intel-bigdata/HiBench mentions Flink 1.0.3, which is *very
*outdated. The current release is 1.13.0, so results may not be accurate.

Best wishes,
Nico