Dear Flink community,

First of all, I'm very excited about the new 1.13 release. Among
other features, I'm particularly excited about the support of stateful
operations in Python. I think it will make the wonders of stream processing
and the power of Flink accessible to more developers.

I'm currently playing around a bit with these new features and I was
wondering if there are already plans to support side output in the Python
API? This already works pretty neatly in the DataStream API but couldn't
find any communication on adding this to PyFlink.

In the meantime, what do you suggest for a workaround on side outputs?
Intuitively, I would copy a stream and add a filter for each side output
but this seems a bit inefficient. In that setup, each side output will need
to go over the complete stream. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Wouter