Use below respectively

flink_taskmanager_job_task_operator_KafkaConsumer_bytes_consumed_rate -
Consumer rate
flink_taskmanager_job_task_operator_KafkaConsumer_records_lag_max -
Consumer lag
flink_taskmanager_job_task_operator_KafkaConsumer_commit_latency_max -
commit latency

unsure if reactive mode makes any difference.

--
**IMPORTANT**: The contents of this email and any attachments are