Hi ,
   I am currently using Siddhi CEP with flink , but the flink-siddhi library
has limited support for flnk versions and i will either need to fix the library
or get tied to a fix version of Flink to use th library.
 I am looking at Flink CEP as an option , and also came across a Flink CEP DSL
library (https://github.com/phil3k3/flink-cep-dsl) , but i am not sure about
the acceptance for the same by the Flink community and DEV. Also is Flink CEP
supporting the Siddhi CEP constructs and is rich on the same aspect.
Please let me know the same , so that i can take a cautious decision on the
same.
RegardsDipanjan