Hi aitozi,
This is a popular demand that many users mentioned, which appears in user
mail list for several times.
Unfortunately, it is not supported by Flink SQL yet, maybe would be solved
in the future. BTW, a few company try to solve the problem in some
specified user cases on their internal Flink version[2].
Currently, you may try use `State Processor API`[1] as temporary solution.
1. Do a savepoint
2. Generates updated the savepoint based on State Processor API
3. Recover from the new savepoint.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/libs/state_processor_api/
[2] https://developer.aliyun.com/article/781455