Hi,

As far as I know there are no plans to support other state backends with
BroadcastState. I don't know about any particular technical limitation, it
probably just hasn't been done. Also I don't know how much effort that
would be. Probably it wouldn't be easy.

 Timo, can you chip in how for example Table API/SQL is solving this
problem? I'm pretty sure Tablie API is using broadcast joins after all?

Best,
Piotrek