Hello,

We've written a simple tool which takes SQL statements as input and uses a
StreamTableEnvironment​ to eventually submit this to the Flink cluster. We've
noticed that the Flink library versions we depend on must match the Flink
version running in our Kubernetes cluster for the job submission to be
successful. If the versions don't match, the job submission goes through but
the job errors out for various reasons. We do not want to use the SQL shell
(which I also believe is version specific and must run on the same pod as the
Job Manager).

Is there any version agnostic way to submit SQL jobs to the Flink cluster?

Thanks,
Sonam