Let's say that a job has operators with UIDs: W, X, Y, and Z, and uses
RocksDB as a backend with checkpoint data URI s3://checkpoints"

Then I stop the job with a savepoint at s3://savepoint-1.

I assume that all the data within the checkpoint are stored within the
given Savepoint. Is that assumption correct?

Then, how can I fix the state in operator with UID Y, but keep all the data
in the other operators intact?

I know how to bootstrap state with the state-processor API.
I have not figured out how to correct / augment / fix the state though.

Can somebody please explain?