发件人: Leonard Xu
发送时间: 2021-06-29 10:49
收件人: 1095193290
抄送: user
主题: Re: How to convert local to iso 8601 time in flink sql?
Hi,

Unfortunately Flink SQL doesn’t support TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE type yet[1],
maybe the you can try write an UDF to convert the timestamp '2021-06-29
09:00:00’ field to String(the string representation like
'2021-06-29T09:00:00+08:00’).

And could you share your scenario about using TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE type?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-20869
Best,
Leonard

在 2021年6月29日,09:56,1095193...@qq.com 写道:

Hi community,
Now I have a timestamp field with format 'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss', such as
'2021-06-29 09:00:00'. How to convert this field to iso 8601  time with offset
, such as '2021-06-29T09:00:00+08:00'?
Thanks.

1095193...@qq.com