Hi Wouter,

The JIRA is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23309. `bundle
time` is from the perspective of your e2e latency. Regarding the `bundle
size`, generally larger value will provide better throughput, but it should
not be set too large, which may cause no output to be seen downstream for a
long time and the pressure will be too great during checkpoint.

Best,
Xingbo

Wouter Zorgdrager <zorgdrag...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月8日周四 下午4:32写道: