Hi,

According to the docs [1]

When a source reaches the end of the input, it emits a final watermark with
timestamp Long.MAX_VALUE, indicating the "end of time".

However, in my small experiment [2], the Flink job reads from a local csv
file, and prints a watermark for each record in the SinkFunction `invoke`
method. Even though I expect the last record comes with a MAX_VALUE
watermark, all records actually come with a MIN_VALUE watermark.

```

watermark=-9223372036854775808
watermark=-9223372036854775808
1
10

```

I wonder what I miss? Is there a way to make sure the source generates a
MAX_VALUE watermark after it finishes all records?

Thank you!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/c6997c97c575d334679915c328792b8a3067cfb5/flink-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/api/common/eventtime/Watermark.java#L39

[2] https://github.com/YikSanChan/flink-batch-source-watermark