That is my understanding as well, but wanted to confirm.

My use case is I need to get additional data from an external database(not
Source) for the data I am reading off of Kafka Source and aggregate data
for a 10min window for a given key. But I did not want to query for every
key in that 10min window but query one time and share data between
different keys. Is there any way we can achieve this?

Thanks,
Sweta