Hi Thomas,

I've got a few questions that will hopefully help get to find an answer:

What job properties are you trying to change? Something like parallelism?

What mode is your job running in? i.e., Session, Per-Job, or Application?

Can you also describe how you're redeploying the job? Are you using the
Native Kubernetes integration or Standalone (i.e. writing k8s  manifest
files yourself)? It sounds like you are using the Flink CLI as well, is
that correct?

Thanks,
Austin