Hi.

1) If I use the same key in downstream operators (my key is a user id),
will the rows stay on the same TaskManager machine?  I join in more info
based on the user id as the key.  I'd like for these to stay on the same
machine rather than shuffle a bunch of user-specific info to multiple task
manager machines.

2) What are best practices to reduce the number of shuffles when having
multiple kafka topics with similar keys (user id).  E.g. should I make make
sure the same key writes to the same partition number and then manually
which flink tasks get which kafka partitions?