Hi!

In this case it won't work, as JobListener#onJobExecuted will only be
called when the job finishes, successfully or unsuccessfully.

For a forever-running job I would suggest adding a UDF right after the
source and adding a special "EOF" record in each of the csv file. This UDF
monitors the data flowing through it, and if it gets the EOF record it
moves the file.

Samir Vasani <samirvas...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月23日周五 下午3:44写道: