Hi, Hailu

AFAIK, the ClusterClient#getWebInterfaceURL has been available since 1.10.

Regarding the JobManager web interface, it will be print in the logs
when staring a native Kubernetes or Yarn cluster. In standalone mode,
it is configured by yourself[1].

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/deployment/resource-providers/standalone/overview/#starting-and-stopping-a-cluster

Best,