That's actually also what I'm seeing most of the time and what I'd expect to
improve with the newer RocksDB version.
Hence, I'd also favour the upgrade even if there is a slight catch with
respect to performance - we should, however, continue to investigate this
together with the RocksDB community.

Nico

--
Dr. Nico Kruber | Solutions Architect

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica
--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference
Ververica GmbH