Hi Niklas,
We had the same problem one year ago and we choose Ververica Platform
Community Edttion.
Pros:
- support for jobs on Session Clusters
- good support for restoring jobs from checkpoints and savepoints
- support for even hundreds of jobs
Cons:
- state in SQLite (we've already corrupted db file once)
- delay with Flink Versions

One year later I still think there is no perfect solution for managing
Flink on K8s, but for us Ververica was the closest match.

Regards,
Maciek

--
Maciek Bryński