Hi!

Currently there is no general principle for testing sources and sinks.
However you might want to check out the unit tests and IT cases for Flink
connectors. For example flink-connector-jdbc module has a lot of tests for
the JDBC source and sink. Follow the ideas in these tests should be enough.

Xinbin Huang <b...@apache.org> 于2021年8月10日周二 上午4:22写道: