Hi Flink Community,
I have an issue regarding create a savepoint with EmbeddedRocksDBStateBackend.
Since I have to use dataset for state processor api, it seems that the
checkpoint storage is always set to jobmanager even though I pass:
state.checkpoint-storage: filesystem
state.checkpoints.dir: 's3://flink-bucket01/checkpoints/saldo-es/state'
in the flink-conf.yaml.
This causes an exception when the state to be written is more than 5 MB:
java.io.IOException: Size of the state is larger than the maximum permitted
memory-backed state. Size=100091190 , maxSize=5242880 . Consider using a
different state backend, like the File System State backend.

There's a way to set checkpoint storage to filesystem when I'm using state
processor api?

Thanks for any advice or help