Hi Kamil,

AFAIK, it should still not support Avro format in Python StreamingFileSink in
the Python DataStream API. However, I guess you could convert DataStream to
Table[1] and then you could use all the connectors supported in the Table &
SQL. In this case, you could use the FileSystem connector[2] and Avro format[3]
for your requirements.

Regards,
Dian

[1]