Hi Alexis,

the first step would be to verify whether the keystore that you are trying
to use is compatible with the Java version inside of your Docker container
( even before involving any of Flink specifics). Try the following:

   - Run your Flink Docker container locally
   - Mount a folder with your certificate into this container at startup
   - Open a shell into this running connector, locate the "keytool" utility
   and try to use it to import the certificate

Best,

Alexander Fedulov | Solutions Architect

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner