Hi Stephan,

I do not know if anyone is still relying on this but I think it makes sense
to drop this feature. So +1 from me.

I think it served a valid purpose originally but if we have a good
improvement in the pipeline using the savepoints directly that will
solve the problem properly.
I would consider this feature a workaround at best anyways.

Regards,
Gyula