Hi,
We have multiple flink clusters running in kubernetes. We plan to enable
prometheus on these clusters. Looks like flink metrics emitted are of the
format:
"flink_taskmanager_Status_JVM_GarbageCollector_G1_Young_Generation_Time{host="10_244_2_6",tm_id="10_244_2_6:6122_2e3d7a",}
 65.0"

1.  Since task managers can get moved across multiple pods, is there is a way
to uniquely identify metrics coming from the "same" task manager but moved to
different pods?
2. Is it possible to add formatting to the names of the metrics (for example,
add any suffix/prefix to the names).
Appreciate your help.
Thanks,Gaurav