Hi Amit,
upgrading Flink versions means that you should stop your jobs with a
savepoint first. A new cluster with the new Flink version can be deployed
next. Then, this cluster can be used to start the jobs from the previously
created savepoints. Each job should pick up the work from where it stopped.
See [1] for further details on how to upgrade Flink.
I'm not sure about any Helm-specifics here. But I'm gonna pull Austin into
the thread. He might have more insights to share.

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/ops/upgrading/#upgrading-the-flink-framework-version