Hi, All
  My flink version is 1.13.1 and my company have two hadoop cluster,
offline hadoop cluster and realtime hadoop cluster. Now, on realtime hadoop
cluster, we want to submit flink job to connect offline hadoop cluster by
different hive catalog. I use different hive configuration diretory in hive
catalog configuration. The error log of flink job as follow:

  2021-08-27 13:50:22,902 INFO  org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client
                  [] - Retrying connect to server:
realtime-cluster-master001/xx.xx.xx.xx:8050. Already tried 6 time(s); retry
policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=50, sleepTime=1000
MILLISECONDS)。

  Any one can help me? Thanks!