Hello everyone,

I am learning Flink because at work we need stateful real time computations in
a bot detection system.  This weekend, I have had much difficulty in getting
the real time reporting API tutorial working.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/try-flink/table_api/
In particular, every time I run docker-compose up -d, it does not work.
Diagnosing this, I found the jobmanager service failing due to out of resource
exceptions.  I have inspected my system resources, and found no cpu, memory, or
disk issues.  I see a ton of error messages saying libjemalloc.so cannot be
preloaded.  I am running on mac, and that seems to be a linux file.

Does anyone know the problem?

I apologize If this is a trivial issue and for the second email.

-Manraj