Hi!

The (De)serializationSchema is only a helper for changing the data object
to another format. What's your use case? If you're creating a
(De)serializationSchema for a source / sink you might want to open and
close the resources in the open / close methods of the source / sink, not
in the (De)serializationSchema.

Sergio Morales <sdmorale...@gmail.com> 于2021年9月1日周三 下午6:44写道: