Hi,

I am running a POC to evaluate Flink on Native Kubernetes. I tried changing
the default log location by using the configuration -
kubernetes.flink.log.dir
However, the job in application mode fails after bringing up the task
manager. This is the command I use -

./bin/flink run-application --target kubernetes-application
-Dkubernetes.cluster-id=flink-k8s-poc-app
-Dkubernetes.container.image=<custom-image>
-Dkubernetes.flink.log.dir="/var/log/containers"
local:///opt/flink/usrlib/uber.jar

Is there something else which needs to be done to write logs to a
different location like creating the folders in the custom image.

Thanks.