Hi there,

I appreciate the fact that Flink has built-in support for making POJO and
Scala `case class` serialization faster, but in my project we use immutable
Kotlin `data class`es (analogous to Scala `case class`es) extensively, and
we'd really prefer not to make them POJOs, mostly for style/taste reasons
(e.g. need a default constructor and setters, both are anathema!)

Does anyone know of a good way for us to keep using idiomatic, immutable
Kotlin data classes, but to get much faster serialization performance in
Flink?

Thanks!

-0xe1a