Hi,
I deployed flink in session mode. I didn't run any jobs. I saw below logs.
That is normal, same as Flink menual shows.

+ /opt/flink/bin/run-job-manager.sh
Starting HA cluster with 1 masters.
Starting standalonesession daemon on host job-manager-776dcf6dd-xzs8g.
Starting taskexecutor daemon on host job-manager-776dcf6dd-xzs8g.

But when I check kubectl, it shows status is Completed. After a while,
status changed to CrashLoopBackOff, and pod restart.
NAME                                                              READY
STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
job-manager-776dcf6dd-xzs8g       0/1     Completed          5
 5m27s

NAME                                                              READY
STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
job-manager-776dcf6dd-xzs8g       0/1     CrashLoopBackOff   5
 7m35s

Anyone can help me understand why?
Why do kubernetes regard this pod as completed and restart? Should I config
something? either Flink side or Kubernetes side? From the Flink manual,
after the cluster is started, I can upload a jar to run the application.

Thanks,
Qihua