From: Lei Wang <leiwang...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2021 16:16
To: user <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Checkpoint size increasing even i enable increasemental checkpoint

[image.png]

The  checkpointed data size became bigger and bigger and the node cpu is very
high when the job is doing checkpointing.
 But I have enabled incremental checkpointing:  env.setStateBackend(new
RocksDBStateBackend(checkpointDir, true));

I am using flink-1.11.2 and aliyun oss as checkpoint storage.

Any insight on this?

Thanks,

Lei