Hi Marco,

Sorry I forgot to cc the user mailing list just now.

From the exception message it looks like a versioning issue. Could you provide
some additional information, such as Flink & Kafka connector version, Kafka
broker version, and full exception stack? Also it will be helpful to paste part
of your code (on DataStream API) or SQL (on Table & SQL API).

--
Best Regards,

Qingsheng Ren
Email: renqs...@gmail.com