Hello,
I have been playing with metric scopes and I'm not sure if I understood
them correctly.
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/metrics/

For instance,

   - metrics.scope.task
      - Default:
      <host>.taskmanager.<tm_id>.<job_name>.<task_name>.<subtask_index>
      - Applied to all metrics that were scoped to a task.

*What is supposed to happen when if remove the <subtask_index> scope from
there? *

   - metrics.scope.task=<host>.taskmanager.<tm_id>.<job_name>.<task_name>

I have performed this change but was unable to see any differences in the
metrics that are being exported by the reporter I'm currently using which
is the PrometheusReporter.

*Also, is there any place where I can see the "raw"/pre-reporter metrics?*
Regards,
José Brandão