Thanks for the replies, Yangze and Vijay!

We are using standalone Flink on K8s (we created a K8s operator to manage
the life cycle of the flink clusters (session mode)). Seems there is no way
for the operator to know when these HA related configMaps are created (if
the operator somehow can know when these HA configMap are created, then we
can add ownerRef for them). Please let me know if I missed anything and if
you have any recommended way to clean these HA related data/configMaps when
deleting a flink cluster.

Best,
Wq