Thanks Fabian and Ingo,
yes I forgot to add the refrence links, so here they are:

[1] https://flink.apache.org/2021/09/07/connector-table-sql-api-part1.html
[2] https://flink.apache.org/2021/09/07/connector-table-sql-api-part2
[3]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/datastream/sources/

In my case I would really need a LookupTableSource and not ScanTableSource
since by use-case and source will get data for given parameters and I don't
need to scan the entire resource.

Cheers,

czw., 4 lis 2021 o 15:48 Krzysztof Chmielewski <