Hi Dongwon,

Thanks for reporting the issue, I've created a ticket for it [1] and we
will analyse and try to fix it soon. In the meantime it should be safe for
you to ignore this problem. If this failure happens only rarely, you can
always retry stop-with-savepoint command and there should be no visible
side effects for you.

Piotrek

wt., 9 lis 2021 o 03:55 Dongwon Kim <eastcirc...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):