Hi Kamil,

You are right that it comes with JAR packages of scala 2.11 in the PyFlink
package as it has to select one version of JARs to bundle, either 2.11 or
2.12. Whether it works with scala 2.12 depends on how you submit your job.
- If you execute the job locally, then it will use the JARs bundled in the
PyFlink installation by default, that's scala 2.11. However, you could set
the environment variable 'FLINK_HOME' [1] to the directory of a custom
Flink distribution of 2.12 if you want to work with scala 2.12.
- If you execute the job remotely, e.g using `flink run` to submit the job
to a remote session cluster, YARN cluster, etc. Then it depends on the
Flink distribution from which the `flink run` command refers to. If you
want to work with scala 2.12, it should refer to a custom Flink
distribution of 2.12.

Regards,
Dian

[1]