Hi Des,

Regarding kinesis datastream source: currently it still hasn't supported
kinesis source natively in PyFlink DataStream API, however, you could use
the Kinesis Table API & SQL connectors [1] and then convert the Table to
DataStream [2] if you want to work with PyFlink DataStream API.

Regards,
Dian

[1]
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/docs/connectors/table/kinesis/