Hi!

the checkpointing size is not going beyond 300 MB

Is 300MB the total size of checkpoint or the incremental size of
checkpoint? If it is the latter one, Flink will only store necessary
information (for example the keys and the fields that are selected) in
checkpoint and it is compressed, so for 3~5GB input records it is
reasonable for the incremental checkpoint size to shrink to ~300MB. Of
course this depends on the detailed workflow.

there must be something bottleneck with Flink RocksDB configurations.

By "bottleneck" do you mean the checkpoint speed is too slow? If yes you
can try to increase the parallelism of the job so that there will be less
burden on each parallelism when making checkpoints.

Vidya Sagar Mula <mulasa...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月7日周二 08:04写道: