We will push docker images for all new releases, yes.

On 16/12/2021 01:16, Michael Guterl wrote:
Will you all be pushing Docker images for the 1.11.6 release?

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 3:26 AM Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> wrote:

    The current ETA is 40h for an official announcement.
    We are validating the release today (concludes in 16h), publish it
    tonight, then wait for mirrors to be sync (about a day), then we
    announce it.

    On 15/12/2021 12:08, V N, Suchithra (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) wrote:

    Hello,

    Could you please tell when we can expect Flink 1.12.7 release? We
    are waiting for the CVE fix.

    Regards,

    Suchithra

    *From:*Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
    <mailto:ches...@apache.org>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, December 15, 2021 4:04 PM
    *To:* Richard Deurwaarder <rich...@xeli.eu> <mailto:rich...@xeli.eu>
    *Cc:* user <user@flink.apache.org> <mailto:user@flink.apache.org>
    *Subject:* Re: CVE-2021-44228 - Log4j2 vulnerability

    We will also update the docker images.

    On 15/12/2021 11:29, Richard Deurwaarder wrote:

        Thanks for picking this up quickly!

        I saw you've made a second minor upgrade to upgrade to log4j2
        2.16 which is perfect.

        Just to clarify: Will you also push new docker images for
        these releases as well? In particular flink 1.11.6 (Sorry we
        must upgrade soon! :()

        On Tue, Dec 14, 2021 at 2:33 AM narasimha