Hello David,

Yes I understand the issues.
But the problem is that the documentation on
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/docs/try-flink/flink-operations-playground/
says:

Starting the Playground #
<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/docs/try-flink/flink-operations-playground/#starting-the-playground>

*The playground environment is set up in just a few steps*. We will walk
you through the necessary commands and show how to validate that everything
is running correctly.

Which is in fact not exactly true

The compose command failse.

I think that instructions need to be added to fix this.

Regards Hans-Peter