I definitely do, and you can see in my initial post that this is the first
thing I tried but I got warnings and it doesn't use credentials I supplied.
Though you are right that I do find a solution - using credentialProvider
object and injecting keys as a java env variables through:
-yd "env.java.opts.taskmanager=-Daws.secretKey=xxx -Daws.accessKeyId=xxx"
-yd "env.java.opts.jobmanager=-Daws.secretKey=xxx -Daws.accessKeyId=xxx"

Though I do expect from producer to be able to get parameters as per
documentation (exactly as consumer do) so probably it is a good idea to
open a ticket for this behavior:

val props = new Properties

props.put(AWSConfigConstants.AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID, kinesisConfig.accessKeyId.get)

props.put(AWSConfigConstants.AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY, kinesisConfig.secretKey.get)

[Window(EventTimeSessionWindows(1800000), EventTimeTrigger,
ScalaProcessWindowFunctionWrapper) -> Sink: Unnamed (1/1)#0] WARN
o.a.f.k.s.c.a.s.k.producer.KinesisProducerConfiguration - Property
aws.credentials.provider.basic.secretkey ignored as there is no
corresponding set method in KinesisProducerConfiguration
[Window(EventTimeSessionWindows(1800000), EventTimeTrigger,
ScalaProcessWindowFunctionWrapper) -> Sink: Unnamed (1/1)#0] WARN
o.a.f.k.s.c.a.s.k.producer.KinesisProducerConfiguration - Property
aws.region ignored as there is no corresponding set method in
KinesisProducerConfiguration
[Window(EventTimeSessionWindows(1800000), EventTimeTrigger,
ScalaProcessWindowFunctionWrapper) -> Sink: Unnamed (1/1)#0] WARN
o.a.f.k.s.c.a.s.k.producer.KinesisProducerConfiguration - Property
aws.credentials.provider.basic.accesskeyid ignored as there is no