Hi David,

It's actually better in my opinion. Because people who are not aware of the
ML thread can Google and check the SO posts when they come across any
similar problems. The reason behind posting on ML is to get attention.
Because few questions are unanswered for multiple days and since we are
beginners, the only things which we have are SO and ML.  I won't say
"Duplication" but more kind of "Availability of similar problems".

It's okay if you don't want to help.

Cheers!

Sid