From: Fabian Paul <fp...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 4:02 AM
To: Alexey Trenikhun <yen...@msn.com>
Cc: Flink User Mail List <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: FlinkKafkaConsumer and FlinkKafkaProducer and Kafka Cluster
Migration

Hi Alexey,

The bootstrap servers are not part of the state so you are good to go
although please stop all your jobs with a savepoint and resume from it
with the new properties.
I guess to migrate the FlinkKafkaConsumer to an empty topic you can
discard the state if you ensure that all messages beginning from the
latest checkpointed offset are in the new topic.

Please be aware that we deprecated the FlinkKafkaConsumer and
FlinkKafkaProducer with Flink 1.14 in favor of the KafkaSource and
KafkaSink. In the future, we plan to remove both and they will not
receive further updates.

Best,
Fabian