Hello,

We recently upgraded our Flink cluster to 1.14 and noticed that all the
taskmanager metrics we receive in our Prometheus data source get host IPs
instead of hostnames, which was the case earlier before we moved to 1.14.

I see on the flink dashboard as well under taskmanager details, host IPs
are being populated now. This is a breaking change for us. Some of our APIs
use this host tag value which used to be the hostname earlier.

Can you tell us if there's a way we can configure to get hostnames instead
of IPs?

Thanks,
Mayur