Hi Caizhi:
Thanks for your reply.
I need to aggregate streams based on dynamic groupings.  All the groupings
(keyBy) are not known upfront and can be added or removed after the streaming
application is started and I don't want to restart the application/change the
code.  So, I wanted to find out, what are the options to achieve this
functionality.  Please let me know if you have any advice or recommendations.
Thanks
    On Monday, January 24, 2022, 04:28:32 AM EST, Caizhi Weng