Hi everyone,

Has anyone encountered any problem with the new KafkaSink that is used in
Flink 1.14 ?

When running our jobs, the *sinks* of some of our jobs are stuck in
initializing for more than an hour.
The only thing that helps is deleting the topic *__transaction_state*.
After deleting this topic, all sinks are immediately released and are in
running status.
The problem is quite random each time in a different job.
There are times that all jobs start running without any problems.

Unfortunately we had to go back to the deprecated FlinkKafkaProducer.

*We didn't have these problems with Flink 1.13 and FlinkKafkaProducer*

Any ideas on what to do ?
What are we doing wrong?

BR,
Daniel